Are you part of a Center interested in joining the NoC?
The NoC is an informal network of peers based on actual collaboration. The network is currently coordinated by the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society. To learn more about how to join the NoC with your Center, please reach out to the Secretariat (email@example.com). We are excited to learn more about you and your Center and are happy to share with you the different options and possible concrete next steps.
Other opportunities for engagement:
There are many other ways to get involved with the NoC: research opportunities, courses, events, physical and virtual conversations, fellowships and internships, and more. We look forward to learning new ways in which we can together advance our studies and impact.
- Join a physical or virtual event
- Contribute to a (research) activity
- Learn about our programs (e.g., internships and fellowships)
For general inquires, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Secretariat team currently includes:
- Sandra Cortesi, Director of Youth and Media, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
- Urs Gasser, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
- Valerie Gomez, Program Manager, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
- Elisabeth ("Lis") Sylvan, Managing Director, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
The Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
1557 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Please tag tweets, links, photos, and blogpost using the hashtag #networkofcenters.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Keep up to date with other Centers in the network by subscribing to this Twitter list.
- Follow @Network_Centers for more updates.