The Global Network of Internet & Society Research Centers (NoC) is happy to welcome 8 new participants from across the world!
The following Centers have joined the NoC as Participating Centers, i.e., academic research centers whose agenda is primarily focused on Internet & Society topics. They are listed in alphabetical order.
* Center for Internet and Society at the Stanford University [USA] http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/
* Centre for the Internet and Human Rights (CIHR) at the European University Viadrina [Germany] https://cihr.eu
* Norwegian Research Center for Computers and Law at the University of Oslo [Norway] http://www.jus.uio.no/ifp/english/about/organization/nrccl/
* Institut de Recherche Interdisciplinaire Internet et societé (IRIIS) [France] http://www.iriis.fr/
* Center for Information Technology, Society, and Law (ITSL) at the University of Zurich [Switzerland] http://www.itsl.uzh.ch/en.html
* Institute of Network Cultures at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences [Netherlands] http://www.networkcultures.org/
* Internet Policy project group (POLI) at Berlin Social Science Center (WZB) [Germany] https://www.wzb.eu/…/international-politics…/internet-policy
The following Center has joined the NoC as Affiliated Participant, i.e., other types of institutions, still with Internet & Society-related open threads, carried out, e.g., as non-academic research centers, policy-support entities, or think tanks.
* The Internet Society (ISOC) [USA and Switzerland] http://internetsociety.org/
The full list of the Centers involved in the NoC -currently 64- is available at http://networkofcenters.net/centers.