(April 2020. We are in the process of creating this page. Please be patient with us as we do so. If you have a tool that you would like to feature here, please reach out to us.)
NoC member Centers are innovative spaces for educational tools, materials, and resources related to topics that address the intersection of Internet and society. This page showcases an evolving collection of discourse tools, learning activities, podcasts, visualizations, syllabi, entire courses, and other educational resources (collectively referred to as “tools”) designed by the NoC.
- The NoC Community Platform (based on Semantic Media Wiki) offers educational resources created and submitted by NoC members.
- [Berkman Klein Center] The Digital Citizenship+ Resource Platform (DCRP) is an evolving collection of tools (including learning experiences, visualizations, and other educational resources) that you can use to learn more about safety, privacy, information quality, and creative expression.
- [Berkman Klein Center] Dotplot is a visualization tool that allows you to tell a story about data. Our primary use case is mapping a diverse community of people in a playful and interactive way.
- [Berkman Klein Center] H2O is a Web-based platform for creating, editing, organizing, consuming, and sharing course material.
- [Berkman Klein Center] MediaCloud, a joint project of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University and the Center for Civic Media at MIT, is an open source, open data platform that allows researchers to answer complex quantitative and qualitative questions about the content of online media.
- [Berkman Klein Center] Threads is a tool developed to provide a pseudonymous, forum-like experience for groups to come together for meaningful discussions.
- [Berkman Klein Center] TagTeam is an open-source tagging and feed aggregation platform.