Please make sure you have read all of the following information before making further inquiry to the faculty.
- Official 2018 Interview and Writing Shortlist [pdf]
- Interview Schedule and Writing Test information and further notice [pdf]
Writing Test Room
001 – 160
3rd Floor, PINIT
161 – 322
7th Floor, PINIT
323 – 402
10th Floor, PINIT
403 – 482
3rd Floor, MKSW
483 – 565
11th Floor, MKSW
Remark: No parking space available
Rules and Regulations
- Examinees will not be admitted to the examination room after 13.45 hrs.
- Examinees will not be admitted without valid Thai national ID card or passport for foreigners.
Only school uniform or proper outfit is allowed.
- No T-shirts, Jeans, Tights, Short skirts, Shorts, Flipflop sandals, Sportswear.
- Examinations must be written clearly in blue or black ink.
- Examinees must have their own pens and white-outs. No sharing is allowed.
- Pencil cases, Mobile phones, Digital watches and Electronic devices are not allwed of any kind.
- Examinees cannot leave the examination room before the examination is over.
Be informed that if you do not follow all the rules and regulations, you could waive your rights as a candidate for the B.A. in Communication Management (International Program).