The Innovation and Technology Law Lab - ITLL is an International Group
of Research founded and coordinated by the Business Law Chair of the
University of Padova. ITLL seeks to foster companies’ growth and the
development of a new sustainable Digital Economy through the
establishment of a modern and coherent legal framework.
ITLL seeks to achieve its goals through independent scientific
research, academic exchange, interdisciplinary dialogue and several
more related activities.
To achieve its goals, ITLL proposes to:
• Organise conferences, seminars, workshops and summer schools at
international and national levels to bring together academics,
practitioners and legislators working in the field of Business Law
with special reference to issues arisen by the advent of emerging
• Initiate, develop and implement joint research cooperation,
including interdisciplinary research projects, encompassing law,
economics and informatics;
• Conduct its own or commissioned legal and empirical surveys or
researches with internal or external funding;
• Give opinions, advice and assistance on laws and draft legislation,
as well as on codes of best practice or specific questions related to
the area of Business and IT Law;
• Publish, both in traditional print and electronic form;
• Provide training in Business Law, IT Law and related fields;
• Develop and promote mutual exchange opportunities for students
affiliated with partner universities.
• Facilitate teacher exchange by establishing courses on topics with
relevance for the aforementioned ITLL objectives.
• Invite scholars and representatives from the business sector as
guest speakers, and establish venues with enterprises in the industry
and business sector.
• Host scholars and PhD-candidates who would like to conduct research
on topics with relevance for the ITLL objectives
• Establish cooperation with selected Academic Centers, entities and